SHEA BUTTER SKIN CARE
21 REASONS TO USE SHEA BUTTER:
Shea Butter will provide improvement in all the conditions listed below. As you use this multipurpose cream you are likely to discover additional uses. The amount of time required for optimum results with various conditions may vary with each condition. Wrinkles, for example, require 4 to 6 weeks of daily use. Itching is relieved immediately.
1. Dry skin
2. skin rash
3. Skin peeling, after tanning
4. Blemishes and wrinkles
5. Itching skin
7. Shaving cream for a smooth silky shave.
8. Small skin wounds
9. Skin cracks
10. Tough or rough skin (on feet.)
11. Cold weather,
12. Frost bites
13. Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
14. Insect bites
15. Healthy skin
16. Muscle fatigue, aches and tension
17. For before and after strenuous exercise
18. Skin allergies such as poison ivy or poison oak
21. Skin damage from heat (hot grease while cooking, radiation treatment for certain medical problems, etc.)
The information provided here or elsewhere on this site is not intended to constitute professional medical advice
for treatment. We encourage you to consult your personal physician with any questions you may have regarding
a medical condition.
WHO SHOULD USE SHEA BUTTER:
Everyone! Every household should have a jar of Shea Butter, either among the beauty supplies for soft smooth
better looking skin, or in the medicine cabinet for minor skin injuries around the house. SHEA BUTTER IS
THE SKIN’S BEST FRIEND!
Shop Love and Burn for Shea Butter and Shea Butter products.